Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rumor Mill.........New Conservative Blogger In El Paso

The latest rumor going around is that there will be another conservative blogger in town. El Paso is a very liberal town and so far I can count with my thumbs how many conservative bloggers there are. I have been told by several people that is new blogger has an interesting view on politics and is looking not just at what is  going on today but is looking at what is to come in the future.

Nothing is set in stone yet but I would really like to see this happen. I have always said that there is strength in numbers so I welcome anyone who wants to throw their name into the arena. I don't look at another conservative blogger as competition. I look at him as the newest member of the team. Too bad not everyone thinks that way.

I wish him luck and offer to help him in any way that I can. That is if he wants me to teach him how to be sarcastic and consistently misspell or make grammatical errors. I've been told that I am the best in that department. I think he will do alright and won't need much of my help. His views have been published in a couple magazines and he has some experience writing for military families. He is a veteran of two different branches of the military and has seen his fair share of deployments.

OK, I have to stop. I'm just killing myself here. Most of you might not understand what is so funny but you will once he decides to start blogging. All jokes aside, this new blogger is a very nice guy who is passionate in his beliefs and is sincere when he says he wants to make a difference in El Paso. OK just one last one. Keep an eye out for his new blog that will be out very soon. I'll make sure to post a link to his very first piece.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments.