Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Follow Up To Wiles Refuses To Apologize

This one will be short.


I was going through some of my records and saw this e-mail from Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:03 PM. I always accuse Wiles of being inconsistent but this e-mail proves me wrong. He consistently refuses to give apologies. Here is an excerpt:
"Chief, I just want a formal aknowledgement of Officer Cortez' wrong doing. Not just what he did to me, but to all of his other victims. I also want a formal apology by everyone who called me a liar about the incident. Everyone who said that I don't know how to count when I count the six scars on my body, to include you." 
"Do the right thing Chief, lets handle this in a civilized manner. We are both grown ups, we can properly take care of this and forget about it, or we can let it get out of hand. Ill break it down easy for you, I WANT AN APOLOGY AND YOU TO COUNT THE SIX SCARS ON MY BODY!" 

Needless to say I did not receive an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.