Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Go Hear Me Speak! Coronado High School Gubernatorial Forum

I have been invited to speak at the Gubernatorial forum at Coronado High School by the young ladies of I VOTE TEXAS. The forum will take place Friday, September 24th at the Coronado Auditorium and will start at 10:30 AM. It is such an honor to speak in front of 1,000 people and in front of a live television and Internet audience. The forum will be streamed live at http://www.kvia.com/ and aired live on KVIA's weather channel HD 7.2.

Go support this group of young ladies who have worked so hard to put this together. We need do what we can to get more of El Paso's youth to be as involved as these girls. If you are interested in going please contact me so we could put you on the list for tickets. The doors will not be open to the public but getting tickets is as easy as sending me your name by e-mail at sammyctalkradio@yahoo.com.

Now it has been brought to my attention that there are people who are wondering what I am going to say at the forum, taking into consideration that Gov. Rick Perry has declined an invitation to participate and that I am a Republican speaking at a forum with a DemocratIC candidate. People thought it was necessary to have gone out of their way to make the coordinators of this event nervous about my speech.

Am I going to take advantage of the fact that I will have 1,000 filled seats and viewers on live T.V. and online and go off the right end and say something controversial to ruin the event? Am I going to take a cheap shot at the candidate to try to make a name for myself?

I could, but that's not my style. Anyone who REALLY knows me knows exactly what I'm going to say and how I'm going to say it. I won't tell you what that will be, you'll have to watch the event for yourself, but I will tell you my speech will be in typical Sammy style.

Stay tuned for more details...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.