Thursday, March 18, 2010

Looking Forward To Being Arrested


It's the first time in my life that I can honestly say that I am looking forward to being arrested.

Yup, it's not a misprint.

Many of you are wondering how I can say that and are wondering what kind of trouble did I get myself into this time.

While others are jumping for joy and wondering why it took so long.

I will be participating in the 2010 BJ's Far East Lockup held by the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

I will do my part to help Jerry's kids.

I will be behind bars for one hour at BJ's restaurant located at 11905 Gateway Blvd. West off of I-10 and Zaragoza. So come on by and help me raise my bail.

You can also go to this website for more information and to contribute towards my bail.

All donations towards my bail will go directly to the Muscular Dystrophy Association.

Help me help the kids. Every little helps.

https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/137815/Participant/sammyctalkradio/Default.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.