Saturday, March 13, 2010

Confusion

Seems like my new blog has cuased some confussion.

Let's see if I can clear that up for you guys.

I have some definitions that should better help you understand what this blog is all about.

I did what any smart person would do; I asked the internet for help.

Check these out.

A La Derecha; derecha [day-ray-chah]
adv. right, rightward, rightwards, to the right

So by definition this blog leans to the right.

This is a "Derechista" blog.

HuH?

Derechista [day-ray-chees’-tah]
noun1. Rightist (in political tendencies); rightwing. (m)

Spanglish \ˈspaŋ-glish, -lish\
Etymology: blend of Spanish and English

So there you go, A La Derecha is a right wing blog for those who speak english and spanish, but is not limited to those in any way.

A La can also be understood as ALA that translates into WING in english. Please don't try to turn it around into any religious statement. IT MEANS WING!

I hope this clears up any questions for my readers and our listeners. Don't forget to leave your comments. I made a rookie mistake and made it almost impossible for anyone to leave a comment. I have taken care of that issue so comment away!


2 comments:

  1. Party one night with Mike G. and all of a sudden you are a huge oldies fan! Shout out to Mike G. and the best oldies show in town. Thanks to those crazy guys at Entravision, they have given us the ooportunity to make a difference in the community or given us the enough rope to hang ourselves. Either way, thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.