Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Libel Mess-Garcia

Lawsuit threatening, ethics complaint filing, hissy fit throwing, non tax paying, eyebrow threading needing Lyda (what a mess) Ness-Garcia has yet another nickname to add to her resume. Libel Mess-Garcia.

In a front page story in the El Paso Times today, click here for web version, Mess-Garcia's latest mail out was said to be "libelous and defamatory". In her mail out and through other internet sources Libel Mess-Garcia stated "Unlike my opponent, I do not have a criminal record". Referring to an incident that involved her opponent and a tenant. The District Attorney's office confirmed that there was no arrest just a misdemeanor complaint. So Libel Mess-Garcia's allegations seem to be unsubstantiated. Mess-Garcia being the unrelenting lawyer that she is responded by saying something my five year old would say. Well, she did it too! Mess-Garcia responded by saying that her opponent's last mail out was "also false campaigning". Like that justifies her actions.

In the words of and with a picture posted by of one of her henchmen, Jaime Abeytia, "wrong again Charlie Brown". Libel Mess-Garcia has filed ethics complaints that were tossed out for not having any merit, she has tried to file charges against her opponent, but failed once again. She has threatened to sue yours truly for posts on my blog but she has failed. Now I know how David K feels, so disliked. But I will tell you she has really started to irk me. I'm not sure if she really understands what she is doing by stirring the pot. She doesn't realize that by using her friends like Richard Wiles, Bill Ellis and Danny Rollings will only open up a can of worms that would not be beneficiary to Wiles' re-election bid. There are way to many skeletons in the closet to be stirring anything up. No, this has nothing to do with Wiles lifestyle. That is so old and such a non issue. People like Jaime Abeytia jump right up and call me anti-gay for going after a gay man. Then that means I would be anti-Mexican as well for going after Jaime, even though he was born on the 4th of July in Arizona. I don't get the whole 4th of July thing either but that's his claim to being patriotic. Justice is blind, or at least it is supposed to be. So is injustice. I don't care if you are gay, straight or bisexual. I don't care if you are black, white, red or yellow, if you unjustly treat anyone I will call you out on it. I'm not going to sit here and cower down to the name calling. I will stand up to what I believe in. For those who still can't understand why I do what I do, here it is in plain English.

I am a victim of police brutality, police abuse and police corruption. I am constantly threatened by members of the Sheriff's department for speaking the truth. Richard Wiles has even stooped so low as to send a message to my sister who is battling cancer telling me that it would be best if I backed off. Sorry Wiles, its not that easy. The scars on my body still remind me of that day back in August 2004 when your officers brutality abused me. The same scars remind me of the day in 2006 when I sat in your office and you lied to me about the two police officer's discipline records. You, Jaime Abeytia, Bill Ellis, Danny Rollings and Libel Mess-Garcia can roll your eyes all you want. But I assure you justice will be served. Legal justice. Don't get your panties in a wad and claim that I am making some sort of violent threats. I am doing this for me and for every other victim of police abuse that was swept under the carpet just so you could get elected to Sheriff. Like I said before, you belong in jail instead of running one.

So if anyone is wondering why I have all of a sudden started attacking Jaime Abeytia. This is why. He is supposed to be a friend. Yet he laughs and giggles with the people who have made my life hell for the last 6 years. He stands by and allows these people to plot attacks against me at meetings A friend wouldn't let that happen. But that doesn't matter to Jaime Abeytia. Politics comes first to Jaime. He doesn't care about anything else but getting his candidates elected even if it means stopping all over someone he used to call his friend. But it is my fault. I allowed it to happen. But no sense in crying over spilled milk. You have to roll with the punches. This just reminds me of that saying. "Tell me who your friends are and I will tell you who you are." Jaime has some shady friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.